You have products on a schedule.
We have a multimodal transportation network.
Sounds like a match made in heaven.
Some clients prefer to handle their own transportation needs. Sometimes others need an extra hand. If that sounds like you, you can expect Wagner to consistently do whatever it takes to get your product where it needs to go.
You’ll be hardpressed to find another warehousing facility in the area perfectly positioned within a trifecta of transportational modes - railway, river and highway. Centrally located in western Kentucky, our area boasts access to the Tennessee, Mississippi, Ohio and Cumberland Rivers as well as nearby access to Interstate 24 and Paducah’s own Barkley Regional Airport.
By partnering with us, you can expect:
- Prime, central location just south of Southern Illinois in Paducah, Kentucky, a Foreign Trade Zone area through the Paducah Riverport Authority.
- Remote warehouse facilities throughout the surrounding area, giving you the option of location.
- A fleet of 30 tractors and 100 trailers (both 48’ and 53’) at your service.
- Special handling, dimensional, expedited, LTL, flatbed and full truckload options to adequately meet the specific requirements of your company’s product.
- A wide variety of machines, including a 15-ton crane and 40-ton crane, to accommodate any size load.
- A rail dock with the capacity to accommodate eight cars at once.
- Easily accessible location for drivers, with direct access to Interstate 24 and just 30 miles away from Interstate 69.